Friday 8 April 2011

Spring is here!

All this beautiful Spring weather has turned my head to thoughts of bunnies and flowers in my latest Etsy Treasury ...

A5 art print - Midn...

$12.00
April Morning 8x8 F...

$20.00
Personalized Chocol...

$20.00
portrait of a hare ...

$145.00
Womens Round Neck A...

$34.00
I Am Watching You -...

$
Vintage Cottage Flo...

$34.00
design your own peo...

$
Mini Spring Bunny

$15.00
Hello Spring - Croc...

$18.00
Easter Sale: Plush ...

$16.00
Peach Blossom Wreat...

$59.98
100 Little Finger C...

$1.95
Bunny's Brand N...

$15.00
Sprinkle Of Fairy D...

$35.00
An Original Pastel ...

$20.00

... and of course chocolate! I'm planning a visit to my favourite chocolate shop, Gorvett & Stone in Henley, next week. I stopped in there for a little bag of truffles a few weeks ago but didn't have time to stay and try their new hot chocolate. This time I'll be putting that right and trying out their drinks as well as choosing some Easter treats. It's going to be difficult not eating it all before Easter so I'll probably end up bringing back some of their truffles to keep me going in the meantime! In my previous life as a chocolatier I grew to love fine chocolate - particularly Valrhona and Amedei - and it's well worth the short journey to get something wonderful. I'll post some pictures of my purchases before I eat them - honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment