Sunday 17 April 2011

Weekend Treasury

My latest weekend treasury was inspired by the lovely colours in Ayca's confetti scarf (first pic below). So bright and fresh!

I had a very successful trip to a car boot fair today and I've got plenty of new treasures to photograph and get listing. Some lovely old bone-handled cutlery, delicate lacey doilies, some vintage brooches and a Kodak Box Brownie - I'm thinking I may try and get some film for this and try it out. It's just like the one that used to be in our garage when I was a kid. I couldn't believe my luck when I saw it sitting on the end of a table in it's own little carry case just waiting for me to buy it!

Confetti curly mulb...

$12.00
LET'S RIDE . Do...

$3.00
Alone In a Crowd - ...

$16.00
Mini Top Hat - La L...

$45.00
Green Monster, shab...

$12.00
donkey and elephant...

$12.00
Original textured A...

$89.95
Water-resistant ten...

$59.00
S t r i p e d F l o...

$20.00
Plain Jane Aromathe...

$10.00
Lifeguard Pillow - ...

$80.00
ON SALE Circus ... ...

$37.00
Union Jack Print D...

$12.00
Little Town House -...

$18.00
Red White and Blue ...

$43.00
Two new 16 inch han...

$25.00

Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment